How to Enter the #ElevateContentCreators Competition Send your Video or skit to our WhatsApp No – 0786 025 045. Videos will be moderated and those that meet the criteria will be contacted directly to be part of the Elevate Content Creators Club. Participants should meet the following pre-requisite criteria
- Be a valid Econet Wireless Subscriber
- Be registered with a valid Facebook or Twitter account
- If using Facebook like our page Elevate Facebook Page & Econet Zimbabwe
- If using Twitter follow @elevateyouthzw and @econetzimbabwe
- Send a video or skit that falls into 1 of the following categories:
- Funny Skits
- Short Films
6. Send the video via WhatsApp to 0786 025 045. 7. Videos must be original & you must be the rightful owner. Any videos violating this condition will be automatically disqualified. 8. You will be notified of the set payment fees and other details in the business contract 9. Entrants are allowed to submit multiple videos. 10. By submitting your entry you are agreeing and confirming that:
- You shall be solely responsible for your entry and the consequences of posting and publishing it.
- You have permission from all people appearing in the entry to submit it for these purposes.
- Your entry does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to you or anyone else.
- You grant permission to Econet Wireless for an unlimited period, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish, reproduce, modify and adapt the entry for any purpose without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability on its own platforms.
11. The uploaded video will be previewed for approval before being uploaded onto the Elevate Vidz YouTube Channel. This channel is open to the public for viewing. 12. Approval process can take up to 48 hours depending on the number of entries being moderated. If your video has been approved you will be sent the Youtube link via WhatsApp. 13. All competition entries will be moderated by Econet Wireless and Econet Wireless reserves the right to deny entry to all those who do not meet the requirements. 14. Econet Wireless reserves the right to disqualify any entry which a) includes contact details such as telephone numbers, and postal and/or email addresses; b) is posted repeatedly; c) in Econet’s sole discretion is considered to be offensive or inappropriate in any way (including but not limited to any objectionable content, profanity, potentially provocative, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements or hate speech); d) advertises products or services for profit or of a competitor; e) are seen to impersonate someone else; f) may infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or corporation; g) are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable in the view of Econet. 15. Videos that contain the following material will NOT be allowed to enter the competition & will be automatically disqualified:
- Copyrighted videos (i.e. the Video must be your own original work);
- Video containing nudity or partial nudity;
- Video containing provocative or sexually suggestive behaviour;
- Video portraying hate or hate crimes;
- Video containing or portraying violence;
- Video containing offensive gestures or language;
- Video containing drugs, drug paraphernalia or drug use;
- Video encouraging harassment or cyberbullying;
- Video containing content or language of a political nature;
- Video containing depictions of child endangerment;
- Video directly promoting a competitor product, company or service;
- Video encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
- Video containing alcohol or promote alcohol use;
- Video infringing on the intellectual property of third parties; and/or
- Video infringing on anyone’s Constitutional rights.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, beyond Econet’s reasonable control, then a substitute prize (or that part of the prize) of equal value and or specification will be awarded in lieu.
16. Winner Notification
- The inner shall be contacted via telephone & WhatsApp within 72 hours of the end date and time of the competition.
- The winner may be asked to provide proof of age and identity to claim their prize in accordance with the terms and conditions above.
- Econet Wireless will take all reasonable steps to contact winners but in the event the prize is not claimed by the winner within 21 days of such notification, Econet reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and conduct a redraw for this prize.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information.
- Prize winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to this competition as requested by Econet Wireless at no extra compensation, over and beyond the award of prize.
17. Any decision by Econet Wireless on all matters, including any calculations, relating to the competition are final, conclusive and binding, and no correspondence in relation thereto will be entered into. 18. Econet Wireless reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice, subject to approval by its Regulator. 19. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or application material relating to the competition, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. 20. Econet Wireless shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this competition (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy or defamation of the Entrant or any third party). 21. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook or YouTube.