How to Enter the Keep It Up Challenge
- Film a video doing as many “Keep It Ups” as you can in 30 seconds max.
- Send your video to our WhatsApp No – 078 602 5045
- Videos will be moderated and those that meet the criteria in the Ts & Cs will be uploaded to the Kwesé iflix App.
- All videos that are uploaded onto the Kwesé iflix App stand a chance to win in the following categories:
- Best Male – $1000 EcoCash
- Best Female $1000 EcoCash
- Best Kids – $1000 EcoCash
- 3x Runners Up $500 EcoCash
All other videos on the Kwesé iflix app will be entered into a random draw to win 1 of the following prizes:
- 20x Econet Soccer Balls
- 20x Kwesé Umbrellas
- 20x Kwesé Caps
5. Econet Video of the Week – $50 Airtime + Soccer Ball
Terms & Conditions
The Keep it Up Challenge will run from Thursday 19 December 2018 to Wednesday 30 January at 17:00. Any entries made after the closing date and time will not be accepted.
- The competition is open to residents of Zimbabwe aged 16 or over (with valid National ID) except employees of Econet Wireless (Private) Limited (Econet), Econet Media, Cassava Smartech (Private) Limited ,their immediate families, their group companies, their agents or anyone judging of the competition.
2b. The kids category is open to children aged 5-15 years old. All entries from minors need to be send from a parent/guardian who consents to the competition Terms & Conditions.
- 3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 4. Entrants are allowed to submit multiple videos. However they are only permitted to win 1 prize per person.
5. By submitting your entry you are agreeing and confirming that:
6.1 You shall be solely responsible for your entry and the consequences of posting and publishing it.
6.2 You have permission from all people appearing in the entry to submit it for these purposes.
6.3 Your entry does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to you or anyone else.
6.4 You grant permission to Econet Media for an unlimited period, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish, reproduce, modify and adapt the entry for any purpose in any media without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- All competition entries will be moderated by Econet Media and Econet Media reserves the right to deny entry to all those who do not meet the requirements.
- Econet Media reserves the right to disqualify any entry which a) includes contact details such as telephone numbers, and postal and/or email addresses; b) is posted repeatedly; c) in Econet Media’s sole discretion is considered to be offensive or inappropriate in any way (including but not limited to any objectionable content, profanity, potentially provocative, insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements or hate speech); d) advertises products or services for profit or of a competitor; e) are seen to impersonate someone else; f) may infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or corporation; g) are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable in the view of Econet
7. Videos that contain the following material will NOT be allowed to enter the competition & will be automatically disqualified:
- Copyrighted videos (i.e. the Video must be your own original work);
- Any videos over 30 seconds will be disqualified (the Video must be 30 seconds or less);
- Video containing nudity or partial nudity;
- Video containing provocative or sexually suggestive behavior;
- Video portraying hate or hate crimes;
- Video containing or portraying violence;
- Video containing offensive gestures or language;
- Video containing drugs, drug paraphernalia or drug use;
- Video encouraging harassment or cyberbullying;
- Video containing content or language of a political nature;
- Video containing depictions of child endangerment;
- Video directly promoting a competitor product, company or service;
- Video encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
- Video containing alcohol or promote alcohol use;
- Video infringing on the intellectual property of third parties; and/or
- Video infringing on anyone’s Constitutional rights.
- If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, beyond Econet Media’s reasonable control, then a substitute prize (or that part of the prize) of equal value and or specification will be awarded in lieu.
9. Winner Notification
9.1 The winner shall be contacted via telephone & WhatsApp within 72 hours of the end date and time of the competition.
9.2 The winner may be asked to provide proof of age and identity to claim their prize in accordance with the terms and conditions above.
9.3 Econet Media will take all reasonable steps to contact winners but in the event the prize is not claimed by the winner within 21 days of such notification, Econet Media reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and conduct a redraw for this prize.
9.4 It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information.
10. Any decision by Econet Media on all matters, including any calculations, relating to the competition are final, conclusive and binding, and no correspondence in relation thereto will be entered into.
12. Econet Media reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice, subject to approval by its Regulator.
13. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any brochure, marketing or application material relating to the competition, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
14. Econet shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this competition (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy or defamation of the Entrant or any third party).
15. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Facebook or YouTube.