1. The video bundle is a volume based product which gives access to Kwesé offered by Econet to its pre-paid customers.
2. Kwesé Video bundles are valid for a stipulated time validity with a specific data allocation.
3. There is no registration for the above service. Customers subscribes via USSD code 143. Subscription fees will only be applicable as follows (incl. VAT);
3.1. Video Bundles
|Kwese 2GB||$2||$0.001||24 hours|
|Kwese 10GB||$10||$0.001||7 days|
|Kwese 35GB||$35||$0.001||30 days|
4. Any activities that take the customers outside the video bundle will attract standard data rates.
5. Upon exhaustion of allocated threshold on the video bundle, standard data will apply.
6. To access video bundle services, customers’ needs to be activated for Econet Broadband.
7. Subscription to the video bundle is on the mobile number and not the phone. When a customer purchases the bundle, it is credited to their number and if they change handsets the line continues to enjoy the service.
8. Bundle lifespan start from the first day of use and not purchase.
9. After subscribing for a video bundle, customers may have to restart their phone to activate the bundle.
10. In the event there is a failed attempt in subscribing to the service originating from a customer error, funds will be refundable at Econet’s discretion. Notwithstanding the above, if the error is system related, following an internal investigation a refund which is equivalent to the charges shall be provided by Econet.
11. All queries pertaining to the above service should be directed to Econet Wireless’ Customer Care by calling toll free number 119 and 111.
12. Econet makes no warranty that the services will meet the customers’ requirements, be uninterrupted, complete, and timely or error free.
13. All customers that subscribe to the service are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein as well as the terms and conditions of Econet Wireless’ service provision, and/or amended herein from time to time.
14. Our failure to exercise any particular rights or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
15. Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
16. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Zimbabwe and the customers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Zimbabwe.
17. Econet Wireless reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without any prior notice.