1. The WhatsApp and Facebook bundles are subscription based product.
2. There is no registration for the above services. Subscription fees and benefits will only be applicable as follows (incl. VAT);
2.1. WhatsApp Bundles
Daily US$0.30 WhatsApp 20MB +Twitter 10MB
Weekly US$1.00 WhatsApp 90MB + Twitter 45MB
Monthly US$3.00 WhatsApp 220MB + Twitter 110MB
2.2. Facebook Bundles
Daily US$0.30 Facebook 20MB +Instagram 10MB
Weekly US$1.00 Facebook 70MB + Instagram 35MB
Monthly US$3.00 Facebook 220MB + Instagram 110MB
When a customer buys a WhatsApp or Facebook bundle, it comes with Twitter or Instagram access as stipulated above.
In addition, to the packages above in table 2.1 and 2.2, all social media subscription bundles comes with 100% social media bundles usable on Wi-Fi only e.g.
Daily WhatsApp $0.3=WhatsApp 20MB + Twitter 10 MB + WhatsApp 20 MB Wi-Fi.
3. Econet Wireless reserves its right to change the charges and benefits without any prior notice.
4. The subscription fee means that a customer will pay to get a stipulated data allocation to access over a period of time.
5. Instagram and Twitter expiration validity dates are inherited from Facebook and WhatsApp parent bundles.
6. Daily, weekly & monthly bundles are valid for 1 day, 7 days and 30 days respectively.
7. The WhatsApp bundles are for Instant Messaging and media sharing. They do not include VoIP services.
8. Any activities that takes a customer outside WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram attracts normal data rates.
9. To access WhatsApp, Facebook and the related benefits, the customer needs to be activated for Econet Broadband.
10. Subscription to the WhatsApp and Facebook bundles is on the mobile number and not the phone. When a subscriber purchases the bundle it is credited to their number and if they change handsets the line continues to enjoy the service.
11. The bundle can be accessed through compatible devices.
12. The bundles are subject to a specific allocated data allocation. The Policy is available on request and is also set out on the Econet Wireless Website and Service Centres. Upon exhaustion of allocated threshold, access to the social media platform, e.g. WhatsApp, and Facebook or the related benefits will be terminated.
13. After subscribing for a WhatsApp and Facebook bundle, subscriber may have to restart their phone to activate the bundle.
14. In the event there is a failed attempt in subscribing to the service originating from a subscriber error, funds will be non – refundable. Notwithstanding the above, if the error is system related, following an internal investigation a refund which is equivalent to the charges shall be provided by Econet Wireless.
15. All queries pertaining to the above service should be directed to Econet Wireless’ Customer Care by calling toll free number 119.
16. Econet Wireless makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, be uninterrupted, complete, and timely or error free.
17. All customers that subscribe to the service are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein as well as the terms and conditions of Econet Wireless’ service provision, and/or amended herein from time to time.
18. Our failure to exercise any particular rights or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
19. Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
20. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Zimbabwe and the subscribers agree unconditionally to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Zimbabwe.
21. Econet Wireless reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions without any prior notice