1. All Private WiFi bundles are usage based products.
2. This means that the subscriber will pay to get a specified amount of data over a period of time.
3. All Private WiFi data bundles have specified expiry periods
4. Where the data bundles expire before the subscriber finishes the data, the balance is wiped out and will not be carried forward.
5. The tariffs below are prepaid tariffs and are inclusive of VAT and Excise duty .Refer to annex 1
6. The data bundles will be usable any time of the day.
7. All the bundles are valid for the periods specified in 3 above.
8. The times indicated on packages indicate validity only. Where a subscriber exhausts their allocation before the expiry of their validity, the service will stop working.
9. Subscribers will get data bundle usage notifications upon reaching 80% and 100% of their data bundle usage.
10. After depletion of allocated data thresholds, and where the subscriber has no other data bundle, out of bundle data charges will be applicable.
11. To access the all data Bundles the subscriber needs to be activated for Econet Broadband.
12. Subscription to all data bundles is on the mobile number and not the phone. When a subscriber purchases the bundle it is credited to their number and if they change devices the line continues to enjoy the service.
13. The bundle can be accessed through compatible devices.
14. Bundle lifespan for all data bundles start from time of first use.
15. In the event there is a failed attempt in subscribing to the service originating from a subscriber error, funds will not be refundable. Notwithstanding the above, if the error is system related, following an internal investigation a refund which is equivalent to the charges shall be provided by Econet Wireless.
16. All queries pertaining to the above service should be directed to Econet Wireless’ Customer Care by calling toll free number 119. Contact centre representatives are available on this toll free number 24 hours of the day.
17. All subscribers that subscribe to the service are bound by the terms and conditions contained herein as well as the terms and conditions of Econet Wireless’ service provision, and/or amended herein from time to time.
18. Our failure to exercise any particular rights or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing.
19. Where the terms & conditions are translated into a language other than the English Language, in the event of any inconsistencies, conflicts or discrepancies between the terms and conditions set out in the English Language version and that of the other language(s), the English Language version shall prevail.
20. The terms and conditions herein shall be governed and construed in the laws of Zimbabwe and the subscribers agree