The Airtime Credit Service allows Buddie subscribers to request for airtime on credit at anytime of the day!
How to qualify for the Airtime Credit Service
- Balance should be between $0,00 – $0,05
- Subscriber must be active on the Econet network for at least 3 months
The more airtime you use, the more credit you qualify to receive!
|AIRTIME USAGE OVER 3 MONTHS||CREDIT AMOUNT YOU QUALIFY FOR|
Please note, there is a 10% service fee added to the airtime owed and repayments must be done within 7days. If you don’t repay on time you will be suspended from using the service for 30 days after repayment.
Terms & Conditions
1. Airtime credit services are to be availed to active Econet prepaid subscribers.
2. Airtime credit services enables qualifying mobile subscribers to have access to airtime credit at any time of the day.
3. Subscriber is only eligible for one credit at a time, which is to be recovered on their next airtime top up.
4. Airtime credit advanced to subscribers is to attract a 10% service fee which is to be added as part of the airtime owed and to be recovered on subscriber next airtime top up.
5. Value of credit airtime advanced is calculated as follows:
Credit airtime advanced + 10% service fee [10% of credit airtime advanced]
6. Qualification criteria for airtime credit services is based on calculated subscriber score which is derived from:
a. Subscriber subscription status (active)
b. Subscriber previous behavioural top ups
7. After airtime has been credited, the customer must be able to originate all out-of-bundle service events which include:
a. SMS – Short Message Services
d. MMS – Multi Media Services
8. Credited airtime balance may be used for off net, on net and international destinations.
9. Subscribers can access airtime credit services as many times as they wish for as long as they have repaid previous airtime advances.
10. All credit airtime repayments are to be done through airtime recharging as a priority.